The latest online marketing offer was just posted on the IM Coupons website. You can find more details about this by visiting the website link further down. Hopefully you love this latest addition, and thanks for supporting all our efforts! Best wishes.
Full updates details here:
SITE UPDATE EXCERPT
Make use of the temporary Journaling PLR Bundle discount link above and save yourself 60% off your subscription of Journaling PLR Bundle by Jennifer Andersen of HealthAndWellnessPLR.com.
Take note that the deal above is available for a limited time only, and may expire at any time.
Simply click on the Red Banner Link you see above and it will direct you to the Journaling PLR Bundle discount page so you can grab your special offer price.
* If you find that this bargain has ended, then please use the search box near the top of this page to get new deals and discount bargains for this particular item.
Journaling is a topic that never seems to go out of style. In fact, it is becoming even more popular by adding in more methods of journaling, such as bullet journaling. This journaling PLR bundle includes lots of fresh, unique content that will help you promote journals, writing utensils, craft supplies, labels, and tons more supplies for this topic.
The Journaling PLR bundle includes 15 articles about journaling, as well as a 5-page report on Organizing Your Life With Bullet Journaling. The report comes with a cover in JPEG and PDF formats. The bundle also includes 15 images, 15 Tweets, and 15 Facebook posts. Here is a look at the articles and report:
15 Journaling Articles
1. The Health Benefits of Writing in a Journal (471 words)
2. Fun Journaling Prompts to get Started (419 words)
3. 5 Different Types of Journals (532 wordS)
4. 4 Tips For Using a Journal to Lose Weight and Get Fit (533 words)
5. How Journaling Can Help You Achieve Your Goals (375 words)
6. 4 Tips For Keeping a Travel Journal (450 words)
7. Tips for Motivating Yourself to Keep Journaling (497 words)
8. What is a Happiness Journal? (432 words)
9. Pros and Cons of Sharing Your Journal With Others (450 words)
10. Why You Should Start a Gratitude Journal (463 words)
11. What is Bullet Journaling? (462 words)
12. How Journals Can Be a Lifesaver to Anxiety Sufferers (462 words)
13. Why Journaling is Good For Mental Health (403 words)
14. Ways to Make Your Journal Pretty (456 words)
15. Questions to Answer in Your Journal (450 words)
Report: How to Organize Your Life With Bullet Journaling
5 pages, 3 sections, 2,204 words
Click on the Journaling PLR Bundle website link shown above to check out the salespage…
FULL UPDATE LINK
Click here to read:
Thanks for waiting!
via Blogger Journaling PLR Bundle Discount : 60% Off Promo Special Offer Deal
Discover IM Coupons
The latest and greatest internet marketing tips, tricks, deals, and discounts at your fingertips. Here you'll find our latest updates.
Unlock Past Updates